Skip to main content
This open house was active from Oct. 21-Nov. 6, 2022. Information on this website may no longer be current. Email us for more information.
No Bake Fall Hike Trail Bars
- 1 cup almonds, pulsed in food processor or roughly chopped
- 1-1/2 cup quick 1-minute oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup almond butter, peanut butter, or nut butter of choice (use nut free butter if allergic to nuts)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1 cup dried cranberries, raisins, chocolate chips, M&Ms, or other dried fruits or nuts
- Place almonds, oats, and cranberries (or other add-ins you want) in a medium sized bowl.
- Heat the honey, coconut oil and nut butter in a small saucepan over low heat until mixed. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the oat and almond mixture and stir together.
- Once mixed, transfer to an 8x8-inch baking dish and flatten into a one inch thick square.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight or for two to three hours minimum. Cut into squares or bars. Store in an airtight container. Will stay good for up to five days in fridge.
- Prior to eating, let them warm up to room temperature to soften.
- Find a good trail and hike – and enjoy a couple of these at the summit!